Bored looking for stuff to do this weekend. Here is a short list:
2. Saturday 8/13/16 from 10:30am to Sunday 8/14/16 at 5pm. Englewood Festival.
This is the 43rd Annual Englewood Festival featuring artisan and entertainers at Centennial Park (321 Union Blvd, Englewood, OH 45322)
5k race starts at 8am on Saturday followed by festival parade which runs down Union Boulevard from Wenger Road to Centennial Park.
There will also be a Volksmarch registration at 8am and a Cruise-In with E/Rider car, truck and bike show registration at 10am.
- 11:00am Lauren Kelley
- 12:00pm Northmont Marching Band
- 1:30pm Debray Music
- 5:00pm Razzamatazz & Jazz
- 11:00am Megan Osman
- 1:00pm Englewood Civic Band
- 3:00pm Systems Go (US Air Force Band of Flight)
3. Saturday 8/13/16 from 1-4 pm Paddlepalooza and Meteor Shower Campout that night.
Try out different boats for free, paddling skill instruction provided, food, vendors and more. Camp on the beach that night and watch the peak of the Perseid Meteor Shower. Star-gaze with the Cincinnati Astronomical Society. Join the Naturalists for a Bon-fire and Fire Spinning on the Beach as we camp under the peak of the Meteor Shower. More info soon. Call the Nature Center 513-897-2437.
4. Yuengling Bands and BBQ Sunday 1-9:30pm
The 4th annual Yuengling Bands and BBQ is being held at the beautiful Austin Landing Park 8/14 from 1pm-9pm. Live country music all day long and delicious BBQ.
JANA KRAMER HEADLINES.
Click here for tickets Various types of tickets/VIP information
Restaurants include: Hickory River Smokehouse, 1776 Grill, Basil’s Draught Station, El Meson, Zink’s FIne Meat’s and Wines